We try to be super duper quick with dispatching our orders - the same day if possible. But most are processed & posted within 1 – 3 days after payment & sent 1st class with Royal Mail or Airmail.
Standard shipping prices
Orders within the UK are dispatched 1st class Royal Mail:
Under 100g (badges, cards etc) £0.60p
100g – 500g (1 – 2 t-shirts, tea towels) £2.00
Over 500g (mugs, hoodies etc) £5.00
Orders to Europe & Rest of the World are dispatched 1st class Airmail:
Under 100g (badges, cards etc) £1.00 Europe / £2.00 ROW
100g – 250g (t-shirts, tea towel) £3.50 Europe / £10.50 ROW
251g – 750g (mug, hoodie etc) £5.00 Europe / £15.00 ROW
Over 750g (large order) £8.00 Europe / £20.00 ROW
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Our range are made to order and we aim to process and post orders within 1-3 days after payment. You will be notified if there are any problems or major delays.
If you need an item for a special occasion then please allow us reasonable time to process & dispatch the order. If it really, really, really is an emergency, as buying a new tee always is… drop an email with lots of hugs and kisses to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to meet your urgent deadline. (no promises but fingers crossed we will be able to assist!)
How do you send my order?
As standard, all orders are sent out 1st Class Royal Mail. Please note that First Class Mail is not trackable.
All overseas orders are sent out via Airmail Royal Mail. When ordering from overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country.
My order hasn't arrived?
We very, very, very rarely have any orders that get damaged or go missing! (touch wood!!!!)
In the event that any items are lost or damaged during transit, please email us immediately: email@example.com.
We have to wait 15 working days (from the due date of dispatch) before Royal Mail considers an item lost. In the meantime are you sure that you don’t have a calling card from the postman to say they are holding a parcel for you? It is easy to overlook or throw out as junk mail. It might also be worth checking the closest post office or depot to your house and seeing if they have your parcel. In most of the reported cases of lost parcels, they end up arriving late or being held at the depot! phew!
· We only use addresses supplied at our checkout page & not information supplied by Stripe, PayPal or other payment sites.
· We are not responsible for items sent to an incorrectly supplied address.
· We are not responsible for items you forget to collect in time from Royal Mail, the item will be returned to us and an additional fee for reposting will be charged.
We try to do our best for the environment. We pride ourselves on not over-toasting our garments with packaging.
· Tees are sent out in biodegradable mailing envelopes.
· We also use any second-hand packaging materials, bubble wrap & boxes that come our way.
· Please remember that we are just trying to reuse before recycling and we hope you will too.
· Our next step is to replace the polystyrene boxes we use for small mugs – but at the minute they are the best way to guarantee that the mugs arrive to you in one piece!
If you know of any other great eco-friendly tips or want us to make any other changes to our packaging methods – please let us know!