Most orders are processed & posted within 1 – 3 days after payment & sent 1st class with Royal Mail or Airmail.
STANDARD SHIPPING PRICES
Orders within the UK are dispatched 1st class Royal Mail:
Under 100g (badges, cards etc) £0.60p
100g – 500g (1 – 2 t-shirts, teatowels) £2.00
Over 500g (mugs, hoodies etc) £5.00
Orders to EUROPE & Rest of the World are dispatched 1st class Airmail:
Under 100g (badges, cards etc) £1.00 EUROPE / £2.00 ROW
100g – 250g (t-shirts, teatowel) £3.50 EUROPE / £10.50 ROW
251g – 750g (mug, hoodie etc) £5.00 EUROPE / £15.00 ROW
Over 750g (large order) £8.00 EUROPE / £20.00 ROW
T-shirts are made to order and we aim to process & post orders within 1 – 3 days after payment. You will be notified if there is any problems or delays.
If you need it for a special occasion then please allow us reasonable time to process the order i.e. a couple of weeks notice at least. If it’s really, really, really an emergency, as buying a new t-shirt always is… pop us an email with lots of hugs and kisses and we will see if we can meet your urgent deadline (no promises yet though!)
HOW DO YOU SEND MY PURCHASE?
All orders are sent out 1st Class Royal Mail – the Uk’s postal service. Please note that First Class Mail is not trackable.
Overseas orders are sent out Airmail Royal Mail. All guide to our shipping options are available here. When ordering from overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. * Additional expenses from import duties and taxes may be applied upon arrival.
If you require your order to be sent Recorded delivery, please add the option from the shipping drop down box at checkout.
MY ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED?
In the event that any items are lost or damaged during transit, please email us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have to wait 15 working days (from the due date of dispatch) before Royal Mail consider an item lost. In the meantime are you sure that you don’t have a calling card from postman to say they are holding a parcel for you? It is easy to overlook or throw out as junk mail. It might also be worth checking the closest post office to your house and seeing if they have your parcel. So far in most of the reported cases of Lost tees this has been the actual problem.
- We only use addresses supplied at our checkout page and not information supplied by paypal or other payment sites.
- We are not responsible for items sent to an incorrectly supplied address.
- We are not responsible for items you forget to collect it in time from Royal Mail, the item will be returned to us & an additional fee for reposting will be charged.
We try to do our best for the environment. We pride ourselves on being hype free & not over toasting our garments with packaging.
- we use biodegradable brown paper tape for all our boxed orders,
- t-shirts are sent out in biodegradable mailing envelopes
- we collect bubble wrap from local shops, who would normally just chuck it in the bin!
- we also use any 2nd hand packaging materials that come our way
- so please remember that we are just trying to reuse before recycling and we hope you will too.
- our next step is to replace the polystyrene boxes we use for small mugs – but at the minute they are the best way to guarantee that the mugs arrive to you in one piece!
If you know of any other great eco friendly tips or want us to make any other changes to our packaging methods – please let us know. But so far – we think we have done a good job and deserve a nice wee green pat on the back!